No, you can't.
Table of Contents
You can create this by downloading Payment details in a CSV file of your Sales data. As Cashier information will be included in the file, and you can then sort / aggregate this information.
Instructions / Procedure：
- Select Back Office ->Sales by Date
- After selecting the date, press ”Show”. That date’s Sales Summary will be displayed.
- Select ‘Payment details’ and press ‘Download’ to create a CSV file.
- From the downloaded file, you can determine the employee who managed each sale in the ‘Cashier Name’ column.
- Then by using a filter, you can sort / aggregate the sales data for a specific cashier.